Should I Modify My Child Support Order?

Posted on : November 29, 2013


If you currently have court orders for you to pay child support to the Mother of your children, whether she is your ex-wife or ex-girlfriend, and you have lost your job – what should you do? Seek a modification of your support order as soon as possible! In order to modify your child support order,  you will want to show the court that there are “changed circumstances.” At the Law Office of Barbara E. McNamara, I can help you file an Request for Order to Modify your Child Support order. The sooner you get your RFO on  calendar with the Court, the better, because your new child support order may be made “retroactive” to the date you filed the OSC hearing with the Court.

Leave a Comment